From October 6 to 8, the XLV edition of the National Congress of Biomedical Engineering will take place, with around 1,500 attendees from all over the country.
The XLV edition of the National Congress of Biomedical Engineering, takes place from October 6 to 8, 2022 at the Puerto Vallarta International Convention Center, with around 1,500 attendees from all over the country.
The National Congress of Biomedical Engineering is organized by the Mexican Society of Biomedical Engineering, it is an event that serves as a trigger for the development of medical technology in Mexico, allows to identify trends and needs in medicine to create solutions from engineering that impact the medical care.
Congress attendees will have access to learn about the latest advances in health technology at the Medical Technology Expo where they will have the opportunity to interact with internationally recognized companies and brands, which will exhibit their products and services.
During the event, talks will be held, both by national and international speakers, with various topics such as artificial intelligence and digital health, Bioinformatics, Biomechanics, Biorobotics, Technovigilance, Hospital Infrastructure, among others, transcending as the most important event at the national level for the development of medical devices.
The invitation is extended to all those interested in learning about health technologies, students and professionals in medicine, nursing, engineering, as well as hospital administrators, companies and public servants of health sector institutions.
• The National Congress of Biomedical Engineering will take place from October 6 to 8, 2022, at the Puerto Vallarta International Convention Center.
• Inauguration of the event, Thursday, October 6 at 9:00 am open to all the press, more information http://cnib2022.mx
• The Congress is an event that represents an access point to the latest advances in medical technology.
• The Congress contemplates the Medical Technology Expo, where you will have the opportunity to interact with companies and learn about products and services of recognized brands.
• It is organized, every year, by the Mexican Society of Biomedical Engineering.
• Master. Solomon Chertorivski Woldenberg
Federal Deputy and Member of the Technical Committee of the Health Commission in the Congress of the Union
• Dr. Ruth Padilla Muñoz
Director of the Transdisciplinary Institute for Research and Services, University of Guadalajara
• Dr. Francisco Medina Gomez
Director of the State Council of Science and Technology of Jalisco
• Lic. Hector Valle Mesto
Mexican Foundation for Health
• Dr. Armando De Nigri Filho
Pan American Health Organization
• Dr. Christian Penalosa
Osaka University, Japan
• Dr. Citlalli Trujillo
National Institute of Rehabilitation